‘HealthQuest Foundation’ is a non-profit initiative promoted by the founders of MediQuest and its associate companies. Established in November 2013, the foundation strives at building a healthy society. Endorsing a healthier living for every individual, ‘HealthQuest Foundation’ is working towards activities steadily afoot to spread the awareness on health and other medical care within the community at large, especially in semi-urban and rural sectors.
- Prevention of any epidemics and to advocating measures of family planning.
- Working for the empowerment and sensitization of women, adolescents and children.
- Promote traditional and alternative therapies like Yoga, Naturopathy, Meditation, Acupressure, Acupuncture, Ayurveda, Homeopathy, Reiki etc.
- Promote and support voluntary donation of blood and other human organs for charitable purpose.
- Encourage and promote family welfare activities among the deprived, poor widows, handicapped, orphans, old aged, mentally challenged and other underprivileged section of the community.
- To start and assist the health care and relief measures in areas which are affected by natural calamities like famine, fire, flood, earthquakes, etc.
- To establish, build or manage Rehabilitation Centers, Child Care Centre, Counseling Centers and Help Line Centers for Women, Children, Old aged citizens, Drug addicts etc.
- Conducting courses and lectures on various aspects of healthcare, sanitation and hygiene, detailing several health care options and other alternative healing systems for patient awareness.
- Conducting educational programs for physicians, trainees, nursing covering chronic and acute care to improve patient care.
- Running regular health check-up camps in urban, semi-urban and rural areas which will facilitate early detection of critical diseases.
- Organizing Educational and Welfare programs for underprivileged women and children on priority basis and helping them fight against HIV/AIDS and other communicable diseases.
- Running different types of education program/schools for the development of underprivileged children as well as for women of the community. This initiative will help in raising awareness amongst people about various social evils and how to counter them.